Ed Miliband, second favourite after his big brother for the Labour leadership, has written a piece on his campaign blog in which he argues for a graduate tax as a fairer alternative to tuition...
Search this site
- Was the 2016 Brexit referendum binding on parliament or the government? Answer: No.
- Stop Brexit! Time for the Labour majority to stand up and be counted
- More heresies on the election arithmetic and the manifestos
- The 2017 Election Arithmetic and its consequences
- How to vote on Thursday: a minority Labour government would be the best outcome
- Notes for May (not Her, 2017)
- Syria: myths and omissions (with personal postscript)
- The Brexit Article 50 trigger Bill : a greater betrayal
- The duty of MPs and peers who support remaining in the EU is to vote against the Bill authorising an Article 50 trigger
- Farewell to Brexit: some valedictory reminders